Sunday, January 9, 2011

Chilly Scrap Kit

Hi there, I wasn't going to create a winter kit but saw a very cute snowman and went about creating a kit around it. I'm happy with this kit, I must have deleted dozens of elements I didn't care for.. also I created some elements I loved that I felt didn't quite go in this kit so I create another surprise bag for them.. I think you will love them.. I also used colors for this kit I am not used to using. I hope you like them! Ok, now for the previews!
Papers
Frames
Wordart
Here's the surprise for you!
And Finally the elements, I previewed the elements last so the search engines could hopefully share this preview for the kit..
Here are a couple of creations from one of my CT Members.. Thanks Becca, you did a great job.
And...
And two by Vee! I love these..
.
To download the kit please click below
Chilly at 4squared
If you would like to see this kit in it's own page, you can do that by clicking below..
Chilly
Hugs Rainy